Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Beginning Of A Powerhouse

     Dylan Wonka -

     Some of you may already know me. Some of you may not. (Although most of you probably do). My name is Dylan Wonka, and Wonka is not my real last name, but I like to think of it as my artist name. So I'll just go by that. You all probably know me as a writer and a now and then artist featured on HockeyJerseyConcepts.com. There are a lot of writers and artists that have chimed in on HJC and have started their own blogs. And that's what I'm doing now.  One thing is, It won't be typically the same blog on HJC, although if you want to put in your concepts (of any sport) feel free. My e-mail is wonkadesigns97@gmail.com. I check it almost everyday. But when submitting a concept don't expect it to be on a post the day after, or week after you send it. I will post all sent in concepts, but I have a different main goal of the blog to differ from HJC.
    

      First, I will be starting with the NHL then moving onto the NFL with a team uniform set review. (Hopefully) Everyday a new team. I will start with their current uniforms, and after that is all done I will move onto past uniforms. In this case, I will be rating them. So now and then if I have a concept day, I wont be reviewing them, but I will give a brief description of what I see. Then if I can, I'll put a rating system for viewers to vote on.
     

     The main goal in this is to just have my opinions out there on uniforms. Whether you agree or not. My first post will not be until Thursday, starting with the Anaheim Ducks.
     

     As the site starts to kick up I will eventually start putting up different pages for contact information, and a little about me section. Until then, this will be a little empty, but I'm okay with that.
     Adios! And I hope to see some of you come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment